Monday, April 4, 2011

N385 - Fear Presentations (Part One)

Last week in class we started presenting out fear assignments, and honestly, it was one of the most interesting classes we have had thus far this semester. I think the fact that it was required to present your "experiment" in class made people work harder to come up with something that they would be proud/excited to show off.

There were live spiders, chocolate covered crickets and peanut butter maggot cookies, air horns, roaches and old people. It was quite an entertaining 3 hours. I presented myself and it went off about like I imagined. (Random internet phrases, that's what she said and a sexuality questioning conclusion.)

My favorite presentation of last week was probably the gentleman who had an aversion to old people. It was hilarious to listen to him talk about why he felt that way and honestly, I could see where he was coming from. Who doesn't feel a little creeped out in an old folks' home?

This week we have more presentations, so I am really looking forward to that. Hopefully, this second batch will be just as exciting and entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment