Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Who I Am

My name is Jayson Puckett and I...
  • enjoy the smell of warm anal sex
  • Sideburns!!!!!!!!1!!!lol
  • Seem like a nice doode. but you might have a dingle in your burns.
  • relax ladies, doc says the rash is gone!
  • am so nervous I think I might cry!
  • and or shit myself. :) But it's okay.. I like it that way.
  • I am also a wholesome Christian male looking for good time.
  • ,Robot
  • killed the last person that called me a robot
  • get my last name mispronounced often as "fuck it"
  • afraid of typing my own blogs
  • know a guy who dun type well ^----------------|
  • oooo.. kilt you son ^^ |
  • am fairly sure Glasscock has a hairy taint |
  • lol taint |
  • kilt again^^ |
  • lost my virginitay on a playground slide <----|
  • taint lyin bout that
  • am ledgend[sic]
  • that's what she said
  • cannot stand it when mutha-.... shit.. cant cuss that much... when people say "that's what she (fucking) said" I mean really??? The shit is so fucking annoying.. I swear if the next bastard child puts "That's what she said" .... I just might rape them with a g-broom. Dx
  • ...nevermind
  • You know, it's funnier if you emphasize a different word each time (THAT"S what she said. That's what SHE said. That's what she SAID!)
  • werent we talking about sideburns over here ????
  • wait... aren't I sideburns?
  • hate you
  • hate me? :-(
  • am sorry dont be a bitch about it
  • hug it out?
  • am sure
  • am gay

No comments:

Post a Comment