Monday, April 25, 2011

N385 - Seeing Sideways - The Secret Library

As promised, this is my "Wellspring of Creativity" assignment.

Allow me to preface this by saying that I was very much inspired by Mr. Glasscock who only a few weeks ago built a large spinning animation rig (which I can no longer remember the name of and Google refuses to help...)

As a New Media student, I don't do very much building that doesn't involve a computer. However, I really enjoy working with my hands and making things. So, I decided to do just that for this project.

I didn't just want to build something though. I wanted to build something that A.) I would use, B.) I could do with a little help from others as possible, and C.) I would think was clever and original and funny.

I decided on this:

Tada! A bookcase that looks like a giant book!

I know, I know. I'm awesome. I am also an avid reader, so I can't wait to bring this home from my parent's garage tonight and fill it with all my books. I'll upload pictures once it is filled. ;)

Helmet's Helpful Hints (Or Rather, Something Helmet Noticed in this Entry): This entry is brough to you by the letter 'A.' I don't really know why, but it just seemed to me like I used the letter 'A' alot...

No comments:

Post a Comment