Sunday, January 30, 2011

N385 - Seeing Sideways - What did you see?

For our second assignment, we were all given a few minutes to run around the IUPUI campus and try to find something that no one else in class would find. We then told what it was we saw to the professor and she compiled them into a single document. It was then our job to read the list and choose something that was seen and "interpret" it in some way.

I read one that said, "A footprint on the ceiling." My original plan was to get some rope, a ladder, and some muddy boots and try to recreate that on film, but I had neither the time nor energy to undertake such an endeavor this week. (I started a new job and as a result, a new sleep schedule.)

Helmet's Helpful Hints: After working the graveyard shift (11pm-5am) for almost three years, transitioning to a normal (8am-4pm) job is hard as hell. While you may not be tired at 10pm and you really want to finish the World of Warcraft raid you are currently in, just know that at 7am you will hate EVERYTHING.

So, I went back and looked at the list again and nothing really popped out at me. I mean, I can draw pretty well, so I could have drawn "A red truck with a burnt out headlight" or "Three trashcans spaced 5 feet apart," but where is the fun in that.

Then, just as I was about to give up, I read: "A nick on my cell phone." I don't know what controls my Smartass button, but sure enough Smartass mode was activated and I literally said outloud, "A Nick on your cell phone? Nick who? Nick Lachey? Nick Cannon?"

Bing-O!

Google Images, Photoshop, and a couple minutes of tinkering and I bring you this:

THE NICK ON MY CELL PHONE GALLERY OF AWESOMENESS!!!!1

























































































Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment